LOOK FOR COUPONS that work WITH holiday SALES!
Here are five ways to do this:
1. While shopping always ask sales people if they have a coupon book for their store. Some of these coupons may work on Black Friday thus making your savings even greater.
I know Gap has one right now with some great coupons.
2. Look for coupons in the mail. A lot of stores will send out coupons this season. You may be able to use some of these on top of other sales this season.
I got a coupon last week in the mail from Kohl's. It was for $10 off any purchase. It helped me get a great deal!
3. Look on-line for coupons. If you have something you want to buy make sure you check for coupons that could work in that store or on that item. For example, if you want to buy books look for coupons and codes to use at Amazon, or Borders.
4. Make sure to sign up for Krazy Coupon Lady and Pinching Your Pennies daily/weekly updates. These type of sites will help you pair sales and coupons together.
5. Use the Black Friday sites to your advantage. By knowing the sales ahead of time you can plan for the best deals.
Good luck! If you have questions post them on my facebook page. Find me under Lykkelig Kvinde.
Frozen Birthday Party ~ Final Reveal
11 months ago