Thursday, May 21, 2009

Shopping Spree

So Here are some pictures of things that makes me happy. It's not the product it self that makes me happy though they are very nice, it's the fact of having great satisfaction after clipping coupons and planning out my buys and having it turn out so nicely.

The picture to the right side are things I paid for I will list hte prices below:

1. Kraft ranch dressing $0.08 from Wal-mart with a coupon for $1.50 off.

2. Colgate toothpaste $0.25 from Albertsons with a coupon for $0.75 off.

3. The Chinet Crystal cups $0.29 from Albertsons with the coupon for $1.00 off and then using the Albertson's doubler coupon.

4. Velveeta cheese and shells $0.50 from Wal-mart 2 coupons for $1.00 off.

5. Ziploc twist ' lock $0.75 with a coupon for $1.50 off 2 and then a doubler from Albertsons.

6. Miricle Whip $1.00 at Wlamart with a $1.00 coupon.

FREEBIES

The picture directly to my right every things was FREE, well except that I paid tax.

I love coupons!!!!!!!!!!!! They make me happy!

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing wow...and it's not all things you wouldn't use, where do you get your information?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome score! I just started couponing a couple months ago. I can't believe I used to pay full price for things, now that I see I can pay next to nothing or get them for FREE.

    ReplyDelete