Thursday, July 16, 2009

Coupon Shopping

So I have not been doing coupons lately because I am pregnant and sick, not to mention busy and behind at work. I will be starting up again in 2 weeks and trust me I will be going strong. I did however go to Wal-Mart yesterday and got a great deal on 18 gallon storage totes. I want to pack away things we don't have room for right now, as well as winter clothes, etc. The totes were $3.50 each which is pretty good. They also come in lots of bright colors so you could color code your storage if you wanted to.

-------------------------

While I am talking about good deals may I just vent about people who spend money they do not have. What some people do not understand is that if you do not have money...it is NOT a good deal. Why you might ask, well because you do not have money, a negative balance is not a good deal. You will either end up with charges for over drafting or you will end up with charges for charging on a credit card. Thus your "good deal" ends up costing you WAY more than if you just would have CONTROLLED your spending and saved up for when the item went on sale again. They almost always do go on sale again. Hey it may not be the exact couch, bed, TV, car you wanted the first time but I have found I usually find something better if I just wait. PLEASE CONTROL YOURSELVES PEOPLE!

Okay, now that I have vented I am happy : ) Venting makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment