Monday, August 31, 2009

A new discovery! Type in "clearance"

Today I was looking for a DVD lens cleaner and found one on clearance at Kmart for $1.00 I couldn't believe my eyes! That is a great deal! Unfortunately it was such a great deal they are out of stock!

This experience started me thinking..... how many GREAT deals am I missing? I mean if I just would have looked a little earlier I may have been able to catch that deal. Then I started thinking how do I make sure I don't miss those deals for things that I need but don't always look for until I am desperate for one. So I thought to myself I wonder if I just typed in "clearance" to some of my favorite websites like Amazon, Kmart, Walmart, etc. I might catch some of those deals. So I tried it and I did see some great deals!

Soooooooooo the piont of this post????!!! Well, it's to get YOU to type "clearance" into yoru favorite website's search fields. Good luck and feel free to share the deals you find!

p.s. Why didn't I think of this a long time ago? live nad learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment