Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mommy N' Me


We will soon be moving to another city so I wanted to feature a few stores I will miss when we leave Rexburg.

Today I would like to feature

Mommy N' Me

Here are the things I love about them:
- They have great customer service
- They are a family run business
- They sell gently used items as well as new items
- They do trade-ins on used items thus you can trade in your old baby or pregnancy clothes and get some others.
- They can order new items cheaper than you can find on-line (at least that is what happened in my case).
- They have innovative and fun products.
- The owner is willing to work out deals and is super nice!
- Sometimes in the warmer months they have fun sales like everything you can stuff in a bag for $1. We got some great stuff from that.

I would recommend this store to anyone. They are doing construction right now in the store to try and expand it and such so things get moved around a lot BUT they are always willing to help you find whatever you need.

My favorite special of the month -

This month they have a special on the Phil and Ted stroller they carry. You can get the bassinet and extra seat included int eh normal price. That is a value of over $200. I am in love with that stroller so I am trying to save to get it before we leave.

Here is their contact info!

Jill Zimmerman
Owner
Mommy N' Me LLC
1-208-228-0366
mommynmestore@gmail.com

They are located on the same road as the Madison Public Library and next to Ferguson Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment