Friday, June 4, 2010

Review: Baby Product



This product is called, The Baby Nasal Aspirator, made by BabyComfyNose. I discovered this product when I was looking for nose aspirators for my daughter. She has the hardest nose to clean out and gets mucus in it a lot! It has been miserable for her and I. I first looked at ones that were electric and ran on batteries. I worried that these types wouldn't allow me to know when to stop, and knew that it would cost to keep the batteries fresh. Then I saw a couple that didn't require batteries, this was one of them. I started comparing them and found that for this one I would not need to buy a filter, plus is had great reviews.

So far I LOVE it! However, this is not the people who get queasy stomachs easy. You have to be the sucking power which may gross some people out. That really is the only con I can think of though, and I think it's just a mental thing for the person sucking out the nose. I like that you can see what is coming out so you know that you actually got everything. I also like that I never need batteries, it's easy to operate, easy to clean, and can be taken anywhere. The price isn't bad either.

If you want to learn more go to the site below. I also found that the Amazon reviews were helpful.

http://www.babycomfynose.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment