Thursday, December 2, 2010

Host a party for under $40

Here are a few pics of the last party that my sisters and I put together for under $40. We planned for about 15-20 guests. We had extra food to restock the trays as they were emptied.

We had cupcakes, carmel/chocolate covered pretzels, cake balls, Italian sodas, gingerbread cookies, and some yogurt covered almonds. We made almost all of it ourselves to save money. We also tried to use some things that we already had around the house to put the desserts on and to decorate with.

We never spend over $50 on a party, so that I can justify this "hobby" to my husband. He just doesn't understand my need to plan parties, haha! I you would like to see where i get my inspiration for parties from look up Amy Atlas OR follow me on facebook (Lykkelig Kvinde) or twitter (lykkeligkvinde).

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.










No comments:

Post a Comment