Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Earring Knife Rack




I have always had a problem keeping track of my accessories, especially earrings. So I thought and thought of a way to solve this and finally came up with an idea! Now I want to show you how I organize my earrings, hair clips, headbands, etc.

I bought a magnetic knife rack from IKEA and slapped my jewelry on. It makes it very easy to see what you have, and very fast to grab and wear. It also makes it easy to put up your jewelry after wearing it.

You can find these racks as cheap as $5 (less money than a pair of earrings). You could even get creative and put several in a type of design or pattern that adds to your room decor, possibly even paint them...hmmm.....

I love mine, and think you might love one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment