Monday, October 19, 2009

Broulims Deals This Week!

This is the coupon strip found on the Broulims store ad.
These are NOT manufactures coupons. So they can be stacked with a manufacture coupon for even better deals.

You have two days to get the Broulims deals this week! Some of the best deals are the ones on the coupon strip that is stuck to their ad (see above picture).

What you want to do is look at those coupon deals then see if you have (or can find) any other manufacturer coupons to stack on top of these. If you have good ones you can get the products really cheap or free.

I am going to try and get the Kraft Ranch Dressing for FREE by using an on-line manufacturers coupon I printed a couple weeks ago, and then stacking it with the stores in-ad coupon.

Here is another example I found for the Kraft cheese coupon......

Here is a cheese coupon you can stack with one in the ad. The sale is Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese 8 oz .99 cents each when you buy 2 (with $1/2 in-ad coupon), so use the printable coupon $1 off 2 and get two bags for $.99 OR $.50 each. That ends up being $1 a pound (16oz).

Go to this blog to look for more deals you may be able to stack coupons on.

http://www.broulims.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I found a fellow couponer/blogger in Rexburg! (I'm sure there are a lot of us... but I'd love to share deals with you!) My blog is darcylovesdeals.blogspot.com

    Happy Couponing :)

    ReplyDelete