Wednesday, September 30, 2009

REALLY CHEAP Campbell's Soup!


Broulims has Campbell's soup for sale this week in their case lot sale.

Tomato and Chicken Noodle end up being $.50 a can if you buy a case of 24. They have coupons you can get from the registrar for $.40 off 4 cans. That makes the soup $.40 a can.

They also have their cooking soups like Cream of Chicken on sale by the case. I believe it ends up being $.57 a can for a case of 24. Then you can go here to print a coupon for $1.00 two cans of ANY Campbell's cooking soup. That ends up being $.07 a can! I have heard if you print the coupons every other day they will keep letting you print them. You will have to check on this yourself. You could even see if this coupon will work on tomato soup. I have heard some people have used it that way, you just never know sometimes.

I have not yet tried this but it should work! I will be going by later this week to get my soup and will let you know how it goes!

Go to this blog to find more about Broulims case lot sale and other deals this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment