Monday, September 28, 2009

Really great Deal on CHEESE and more at Albertsons!

I got 6 pounds of Tillamook Cheese for $7.49. Let me tell you how:

1. I printed the on-line coupons for a 1.00 off ANY 2 pounds of cheese made in America.
Click here to print the coupon. I printed three from different computers.

2. I then took the "twice Value" coupons from the Albertsons ad. That gave me a total of $2 off every 2 pounds.

3. I then used a store coupon I received the week before for $5 off any purchase at Albertsons. I realize of course not all of you will have this last coupons BUT you can use the top two and still get a great deal on cheese. Just make sure to check the package so you know it's made in the USA.


I got all of this for about $15.24 give or take a bit with tax (I have not had time to go through and separate all the tax out of the prices).

Cereal was about $.63 cents a box with tax. I went and got the deal buy 10 get $10 off select Kellogg's cereals (see Albertsons ad) then I use multiple coupons for every box, and doubled three of them. You can find some coupons in the cereal isle - save $1 on any 2 boxes of Kellogg's cereal. Your final price may vary from mine but will stay pretty close.

Bumble Bee Tuna was FREE with coupon from becoming a fan on facebook (look under the coupon tab after your become a fan and print it - save $1 on 2 cans). Then I doubled it with the Albersons "twice value" coupon.

Cheez-it's were $.50 a box without tax - use the best on-line coupon you can find and then double it wit the Albertsons twice value coupon.

Dial Soap (Pump and bars) were about $.30 each. You can look for ones on-line but I used one from may Sunday papers Smart Source Coupons and doubled them with the Albertsons coupon.


If you have questions feel free to post a questions - However realize that this sale ends on Tue.

No comments:

Post a Comment